Until now I haven’t thought about doing serious travel again (I’ve spent 2 of the last 3 years living abroad) because it would be a shitty, impulsive move. However, my tentative plan is to ditch NYC for the winter and live somewhere in SEA. Maybe Hanoi, maybe Bali, or maybe somewhere I haven’t been yet like the Philippines. This goal excites me for a bunch of reasons.
- It gives me a reason to continue going out as much as possible while I’m in NYC, so that my game is maximum amazing and I can get laid a bunch at whatever beach city I end up in. I like this time restraint too. I’ll leave NYC either November or December 1st, which doesn’t give me a whole lot of time to get good.
- I have no choice but to make this Facebook advertising thing work. I know that four or five months is plenty of time, but only if I put the time in every day. Thankfully, once I get to SEA I can easily survive on $1,000 a month.
- I have a reason to save money. Every dollar I save now will be a dollar that I have later.
- Start Facebook advertising, work on it daily, grow it until I’m earning $1,000 a month by the time I leave NYC.
- Do more daygame. If I go out for a session that means that I talk to a minimum of 10 to 15 girls. Ultimately, before I leave, I’d like to have talked to about 300 to 500 girls during the daytime.
- Get online game figured the fuck out. Pay a professional photographer to take some good pictures, the ones I have now suck. Watch online dating products, apply them, go on as many dates as possible. Plan on doing this and be willing to do daygame and meet girls from online even at the expense of going out at night. I want to bring more balance to my game.